terça-feira, 27 de maio de 2014


noooooow its getting better... dont you think ?  well for me this part of makeup i really really prefer.. this perfects and shinning colors in her face its a product from Kryolan (Watercolor) . Ok Basically, you can do whateveeeeer you want ok ? Characterizations, body painting, pictorial.. whaaaaatever you want. LESS beauty.
Well, i really apreciatte this picture... i think its really beautiful the model and the makeup.
Well.. I see that in a very short time to blog, I have had some views. I would ask you who follow me, things that you guys would like to see. videos, what they think of you guys can also answer questions. anyway ..
 in few days maybe i will make a video showing a little of my work for this week ok?
 Seeeya

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário