sexta-feira, 30 de maio de 2014

Biiiiirthdaay with makeup

Hiii everybody... todaay is my birthday and i´m so happy to be here in Barcelona, with my friends, doing what i love to do. Well now i´m officially 20 years. Yeeaah i now.. i´m baby.. that´s why i love to be here now.. it´s the right time.
Buuut.. work never stops.. let me show you, the first test of my makeup idea for the pictorial art.
ok.. i didn´t paint the eye because couldn´t see what am i doing,... and to be perfect must to be in another face.. i work better and let the color dry too.
this was the first test ok.. pleeease don´t jugde me.. i have a lot of things to reform.
i will put some kind of protesys made by latex on the nose and chin. to create volume and help me with the makeup.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário